Church Brothers LLC is a truly integrated supplier. We offer comprehensive services from seed to shelf; our most recent additions being CB Harvesting and CB Logistics. By directing our own Harvesting and Transportation companies, Church Brothers can offer customers security and consistency in a constantly changing marketplace. By providing customers exemplary service in growing, harvesting, processing, shipping, and transportation, Church Brothers truly is a One Stop Shop. With our additional focus on consolidation services, Customer Service truly is our top priority.
Each aspect of the final product passes exclusively through Church Brothers hands. Follow the steps from Seed to Shelf in our truly vertically integrated company.
- 1. Seed planted and grown on CB Land and tended by one of our growing partners. The Church Brothers themselves are partners in three growing operations and are 100% invested in all other contracted land.
- Rancho Laguna
- Monterey Bay Farms
- Garcia and Church
- 3 Oaks Farms
- Brian Church leads our growing team deciding on varieties, bed spacing, and bed size. The water and fertilizer schedules are all determined internally.
- 2. Crop is harvested with our own equipment and crews through CB Harvesting. When our crop is ready, we cut, box and pack our produce in the field. We then handle the field haul to the cooler with our own truck fleet. We now own 22 field trucks dedicated to field transfers. Product is delivered within two hours to the cooler, ensuring no breaks in the cold chain.
- 3. True Leaf handles our Cooling and Processing. Once the product is received, it is tagged and identified with the grower, ranch and lot information. It is then cooled, iced or stored for later cooling or processing. There is a mandatory inspection step for processed items. The product is then processed, cooled and assembled for our office run Truck Appointment Loading.
- 4. Food Safety – Food Safety is a top priority at Church Brothers. We have extensive programs in place in both field and plant and are under the supervision of Lighthouse FS&Q, a food safety company that CB helped to develop.
- 5. Primus – Partner in founding Primus Labs that is one of our Third Party Auditors
- 6. Church Brothers Produce, Sales – A vigorous sales staff is dedicated to moving our top quality produce to Food Service and Retail Customers across the country. IPG – Another Sales Arm where Church Brothers are partners. Our export sales are handled here.
- 7. CB Logistics – Church Brothers offers Delivered Sales to their customers with an in house transportation department. CB Logistics services 48 states, through full or partial loads.